Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Long Day

As you may or may not notice it is the wee hours of the morning and I am posting on my blog.
It has been just one of those days that you wonder where did it go and what did I get done. There has been much confusion and question of what Breann does with her time and honestly I don't know what I do with it either. :) Today was a great example of that. Work, school, and FHE took up the entire day. Found out my sociology final is MUCH earlier than originally on the syllabus. So I am in panic mode trying to finish up psychology, sociology and public admin courses. Forgot how hard it is to keep up with homework. The classes have been great though and I have learned a lot and probably forgot more. ;)
Also for those of you who do not know I am taking road trips and projects the next few weekends.
St. George here I come. I am heading off Friday to visit one of my nearest and dearest friends Leslie Coy Brimhall Leonard. SO EXCITED!!! Time to party like it is 1997 with a few kids and a husband in tow. (Love you Scott)
Then it is back to the valley of the Sun to finish up my classes and prepare for my next trip.
O k l a h o m a (yes I am singing the song in my head) to be able to spend almost a whole week with two of my fabulous sisters and the coolest families I know is just the frosting on a cake for me.
Last weekend in May seems to be the busiest one yet. I am working on a service project for my ward. It is a campout/clean up for a boys and girls public camp. Our ward goes every year and this year I am in charge as well as my friend Jessica. We are pulling out our hair trying to pull this off.
Crystal, Curtis, and Vance are coming to visit. YEAH!!! It seems like forever since I saw them. Even though it has been only a few months. Still I am totally pumped for them to come.

So that pretty much sums it up. Family, Friends, Finals, and Fun to be had this month. Keep posted for pictures and recaps of all the happenings.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I am so excited to see your blog. I got it from Leslie's blog. I am so excited to be able to catch up with all my old Snowflake friends through blogging. You can see my blog at:

chadandmindysanders.blogspot.com

I hope things are going great for you.

Mindy