Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good Times

As promised here are pictures from my trip to St. George. I got to spend a few glorious days with my cousin and one of my all time favorite people Leslie Coy and her oh so wonderful family. The pictures of our hike through Zions National Park. I loved that place and if I weren't such a wimp I may have rock climbed up the straight cliffs. LOL Well I may not be that enthusiastic about the outdoors but there were some crazy people who were rock climbing up the cliffs. It totally freaked me out. Luckily my two feet stayed firmly on the ground. I want to give a quick little note to each of my cute little Leonard co. kids. Aaron you are one smart kid. Keep up the love of books and science and don't forget to eat your vegetables. Brinlie you were so kind and thoughtful. Thank you so much for being my friend you are a sweetheart and thank you for letting me use your room. Carter what more can I say to you kiddo then "It Takes Two" will never be the same song for me. You keep dancing and entertaining because it is a talent that you have. Darylyn my little sweet cheeks. You are just a ray of sunshine and were just my little buddy. Remember to brush your hair, teeth, and say your prayers. :) Little Emma who is just the cutiest, cuddly baby. She will grow up to be a looker. And last but certainly not least Scott... OK not one of the kids but co-owner of the company. Thank you so much for everything. You are a wonderful person and I appreciate your words of wisdom and perspective. (PS - may need notes from the discussion we all had. May take you up on the idea and write it) LOVE YOU LEONARDS :)
Myself and Leslie reliving High School poses.
No we were not raised in a barn but we are monkeys
Even though it is a little blurry I have to say one of the best pictures EVER!!!

1 comment:

The Hoopers said...

Hey Breann! (It's Misti (Larson))I saw your blog on Mindy's. So fun to see what you are up too! We have a blog too. ryanmistiandkids.blogspot.com