Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fabulous Life

There is much to be celebrated in the life of Breann. Or at least I think there is. My semester is almost done and I am currently passing all my classes with grades that are great. (knock on wood the finals go well). Just got back from a WONDERFUL weekend in St. George, UT. Spending time with my dearest cousin and bestest friend Leslie. Along with her crew of Scott, Aaron, Brinlie, Carter, Darlyn, & Emma. We went to Zions National Park (pictures to come). Also I was able to attend a session in the St. George temple with Leslie. It was beautiful and so peaceful. Was able to have lunch with one of my friends Leann Hardy who moved to St. George about 6 months ago. So happy that things are working out for her there.
I can't express enough how much I truly blessed I am. Going away and just spending my time thinking and contemplating life was just what I needed to get some perspective. A big thanks goes to both Leslie & Scott for spending some late evenings talking it up about singles life and family life. And helping me realize that I am not a warped out person because I am 28 and not married. So here is hoping that I can keep the positive flow of life and grow to my potential.
Don't worry Leslie I did not forget the plan just need to have some courage to put the plan in motion. (say a little prayer for me. :)
Looking forward to the adventures of Oklahoma and Crystal & Curtis's visit. Once again life is Fabulous and there is a lot to be grateful for.
Love you all. :)

1 comment:

Adam and Emily said...

BREANN! I saw your blog off of Alethia's so I thought I would just say HI! Sounds like things are going great.