Monday, February 16, 2009

Update

Hello to Everyone,
This is going to be probably a long post because there is much to catch up on.
So first things first:
I have a new Nephew Kael Bryant Birdno. He was a month early but is perfectly healthy and Crystal is doing great as well. So excited for the new arrival and kinda sad that they live so far away.
One of my bestest friends turned the big 30 this month. Ms. Sarah Peterson Doster is now 30 and I am not sure if she is loving it. But heck she looks great and happy... really that is what matters. She is a rockstar. We have been friends since we were 12 and were like David and Goliath. Mainly because I was 4'10" and she was 5'10". She is always so supportive of me even when she has a busy life with 3 kids, one on the way and a husband. Anyway she is a rock and I love her to death and am so grateful we are friends and her Grandmother thought to make us hang out. LOL
I am currently doing full-time school & work. Yes I think I have taken a few crazy pills but it is what needs to be done. Lets just pray that I survive. But things are going well with it all. And I just moved to Chandler. Yes I left Mesa and have moved further south. LOL It is going really good and I get to ride my bike to work everyday. (while it is still under 100)

I am adding pictures of my friends and what I have been up to lately.

Heather, Me, & Amber
Me & Dan (no I am not dating him. LOL)

New Years 2009 Masquerade Ball
Amber, Me, Jessika


My friend Katie's birthday party
Me, Katie, & Carla
So pretty much those are the updates. Not promising to be better at the posts but I will try. :) Love you all!!!



















1 comment:

randa_joy said...

So, your hair looks darling at Katie's birthday party. I love it.
Congrats on the new nephew!