Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where has it gone?

This picture pretty much sums up what the last two months have been like. FRUSTRATING
I have been busy with callings (2), work, social, dating, and just plain living life. Don't get me wrong it has been fun and an adventure but I sit back and go...hhhmmm what have I accomplished. So the following are a few things to help remind me of what I have done. Pretty much just played.
My friend Josh celebrated his 30th birthday and as a gag gift (please do not take me seriously) this is what my friend Janee and I gave him.
AH shooting adventures. It was great times. Went out to the west mountains of SLC valley and went shooting with a few friends. The boys (Chad, Josh, and Steve who is pictured) enjoyed showing me how to shoot a gun. Which of course I already knew how but I thought I would entertain them and what girl does not love having 3 guys attention??? :)
I went to Mesa twice in January. Once for RJ & Ashley's sealing and another for my Grandpa Bryant's funeral. Life and death continues to astound me how it just balances itself out. In this picture I am with my friend Bryan who I was able to see at a party over the weekend of the sealing. It was great to see family and friends again. Oh how I miss many of them.
Ah the happy couple. RJ & Ashley were sealed for time and all eternity on Jan. 9th, 2010. We are so happy and excited for them.

Well my family and friends that is pretty much the sum course of my life. I am diligently working on my writing currently. I feel strongly on finishing some of these thoughts in my head. Probably just to get them out of my head but still. I look forward to March and the adventures it will bring. Like a trip to NYC, Hockey games, ice skating, and dates (hopefully).
Loves and hugs to you all.

P.S. To Sarah Doster - YOU ROCK!!!
P.S.S. To Leslie Leonard - Congratulations on the new addition of little Fischer...he is adorable.

No comments: