Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How Time Flys

Ok so yes it has been FOREVER since I have written on my blog. And there is much to fill you all in on.
1. I went back to school full-time. I am totally excited and things are actually falling into place. Not that it has been easy but it is just coming together and it just reaffirms my decision to go back to school.
2. There has been much traveling and hiatus time. I went to KY with my parents for a month. Yes that is a month I wrote. It was great to get away and just go back to being me. I didn't realize how bogged down I had become by all the things of life.
3. I am going to Boston actually in 6 hours. Totally excited to see the east coast. It is my favorite coast. :) It will however be my last trip for sometime. Which I do not mind because honestly I love my home right now and my bed etc.

I have truly found the pleasure and joy in the small things right now. So to share or show what makes me happy I am including pictures. They may not make sense to you but they are my little joys of life right now.
As always thank you to all of you who pray for me. I feel them all the time. Remember who you are and that you are the best because I said so. :)
This is me and some of the gang after carving pumpkins. I am not a Halloween fan but this was just so much fun.

Me and Katie before the SYTYCD concert

My favorite dance. "THE DOOR" is what I have named it. I love Twitch and Katee.
Heather, me, and Amber (the three Amigas)

2 comments:

randa_joy said...

Holy flip! An update! Love you!

Nic and Jodie said...

Breann! Hi, this is Jodie (Ellsworth) Behunin. I just found your blog link through Leslie's blog. You look so great! Fun to get an update on you. Guess what? Katie Allen was my companion on my mission!! Isn't this world small. She is just darling. Well I would love to hear from you. I have a blog, but need your address to invite you. Take care. jodell9@yahoo.com